A MONTH-OF-MOVEMENT CHALLENGE
Join us for a fun challenge, MOVE-Ember, during the month of November: Move 30 minutes a day for 30 days. Your movement does not have to be cardio — it just has to be steady movement. We encourage you to get creative: vacuum, clean out the garage, scrub the shower, play with the kids — anything that gets the blood pumping!
If you have to skip a day, you can make it up in the upcoming days. For example: if you miss a Monday (#nevermissamonday), you can add 15 minutes to your workouts on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Each year, we give MOVE-ember registrants a new swag item. In 2023, it was a high-visibility long-sleeved t-shirt. Stay tuned for the 2024 swag item.
Your purchase also includes:
- Four weeks of accountability to complete your goal
- Move-ember movement tracker
- Opportunity to win prizes via social media
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase the MOVE-ember challenge for $39 and you’ll get an instant download of our movement tracker. Free class pickup is available for your shirt or you may choose direct shipping for $8.
- Track your movement and time spent each day for the month of November.
- Every Monday National Moms on the Run will have a social post about the challenge.
- Comment on each of these weekly posts by Thursday at 9am CT in order to be entered into the weekly drawing for prizes.
- Every Friday National Moms on the Run will update the weekly post with an announcement of the weekly winners.
- Every Friday we’ll send an email with encouragement and ideas to help you get moving.