- January 10th - April 18 - Virtual Yoga - With the needs of runners in mind, this class will help you prepare for your weekly workouts, restore your body and calm your mind for the challenges of the week ahead. Keep your muscles long and strong while using yoga to improve breathing, flexibility and core strength.
- February 1 - 28 - MOTRvate28 - This challenge runs February 1st - 28th and will help you keep those resolutions going strong while gearing up for spring. Earn points in a number of wellness categories designed to motivate you and create solid, healthy habits.
- February 1 - March 22 - Virtual Pilates - This virtual pilates class will step up your running game! Learning the five basic principles of STOTT PILATES and practicing select essential exercises will prepare you for everything from daily tasks to your next 10K.
Virtual LIVE Mother's Day 5k
Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. CST
Join us as we celebrate moms during our first virtual LIVE Mother's Day race: Celebrate MOMS 5K. We've partnered with Charge Running once again to put on a national event that is open to everyone, not just Moms on the Run! We have great swag items for men and kids too, and we welcome and encourage you to make this a fun event for the whole family.
Moms on the Run 5K/10K
Our 18-week spring/summer peak training season in the midwest reaches a finale in August with the Moms on the Run race experience in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro. For many women, this milestone marks the first race of their lives, a goal they began working toward in the spring. We welcome members and non-members from all 50-plus locations nationwide.
Annual Celebration Evening
A Night to Celebrate You
All of the excitement and momentum that comes from completing the Moms on the Run training program and gearing up for our big race is celebrated in our evening of celebration each August in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area. We welcome members and non-members from all 50-plus locations nationwide.
Nutrition and Wellness Challenges
At Moms on the Run, we believe that being #MOTRstrong includes maintaining a healthy lifestyle that goes beyond showing up at class each week. We strive to support our participants in ways that go beyond running. That's why we've created several healthy lifestyle challenges designed to motivate you in new ways and keep you accountable. Lean more about our offerings below.
- MOTRvate28 - This challenge runs February 1st - 28th and will help you keep those resolutions going strong while gearing up for spring. Earn points in a number of wellness categories designed to motivate you and create solid, healthy habits.
- Month of Miles - This fun accountability challenge will help you stay motivated in your running or walking routine. Our goal is to help you increase your overall movement over four weeks by logging distance every single day. Walking, jogging, intervals, running are all counted towards your goal.
- MOVE-ember Movement Challenge - Join us for a fun challenge during the month of November: move 30 minutes a day for 30 days. Your movement does not have to be cardio - it just has to be steady movement. We encourage you to get creative - vacuum, clean out the garage, scrub the shower. Anything that gets the blood pumping!
- Healthy Holiday Challenge - Our annual Healthy Holiday Challenge encourages participants to identify simple and sustainable healthy behaviors to work on each week during the busy holiday season.