about our Ambassador Program
We are excited to announce our Moms on the Run Ambassador Program! We are looking for women to partner with us to achieve the following goals:
Apply to Be an Ambassador
We are always accepting applications, however currently our needs are limited to certain geographic areas. Please apply below to keep an application on file. We will contact you as soon as we have an opening in your area if we feel the program would be a great fit for you.
Applications are reviewed quarterly. Please note that our ambassador program is for current members. If you are enthusiastic about our mission but we do not have a location near you, please consider being involved in bringing a MOTR franchise to your community!
Click below to learn more.
- Opportunities for free gifts and special discounts from Moms on the Run and our corporate sponsors
- Discounted MOTR gear and apparel (15% off and free shipping from online store)
- First dibs to represent MOTR at local events and earn free gear and special incentives
- Rights to our Official Ambassador Badge and cross promotion in our social media channels
- Ambassador must be active on social media, in at least two of the following capacities: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogging
- Must use the hashtags #momsontherun and #MOTRstrong as applicable when posting on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and/or Twitter, and agree to follow corporate social media policies and branding guidelines.
- Ambassador agrees to wear Moms on the Run branded gear the majority of the time during training sessions and while racing in events. Run a minimum of 3 races/year wearing Moms on the Run gear.
- Volunteer/Event Help: 5 hours of event help during the agreement; wearing Moms on the Run gear and talking to people about MOTR at race finish lines, expos, or other community events, to be determined. MOTR will reach out with opportunities and Ambassador is responsible for arranging these activities.
- Run or work out with her MOTR location a minimum of 1x/week during the active outdoor season and a minimum 2x/month during the off-season, where available.
- Write a minimum of 1 blog/ year for Moms on the Run, if requested.
- Share MOTR corporate social media posts (in general, and at times as specifically requested)