Welcome to St. Paul - Highland Moms on the Run
Stop thinking you could never be a runner and start believing that you can achieve your fitness goals! Moms on the Run can help. We’re not a run club. We’re an instructor-led fitness program with coaching to motivate, educate and encourage you on your journey. You’ll make new friends, find accountability and have fun while working toward a healthier lifestyle.
We welcome all women, all ages and all fitness levels. We offer programming for walkers to beginning runners to experienced runners. Walkers will be encouraged to follow an interval training schedule designed to maximize their fitness levels. Our “learn to run” program begins with mostly walking and gradually transitions to more jogging with the optional goal of completing a 5k race. Experienced runners will be challenged to improve their times and endurance. We also offer a great selection of additional strength and cardio training formats.
Say yes to Fitness, Fun, and Friendship today! Learn more about current classes.
Connect with Us
Spring/Summer 2017 Registration IS NOW OPEN!
Our 18-week signature season is a great way to make new friends and stay in shape, and lets you attend classes from 1 to 3 times per week. We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week, which includes a higher level of structure and support. Women of all ages, stages, and ability levels are welcome! Join the FUN....Our season includes Ladies Night Out activities, races, volunteering, and an End of Season Banquet. Looking to meet new friends and connect with other like-minded moms?....Moms on the Run has you covered!
- Training Dates: April 24, 2017 - August 26, 2017
- Days and Times: Mondays 6:30-7:30 PM, Wednesdays 6am-7am or 6:30 - 7:30 PM, Saturdays 7:30-8:30 AM
- Location: Ford Dam Scenic Overlook
- Interval Training (Mon/Sat) - 60 minute class typically includes 30 minutes of cardiovascular interval training for all levels, a warm-up and cool-down, 15 minutes of strength training, and 10 minutes of stretching. Work up to your first 5k, or improve your speed and fitness level!
- Endurance Training (Wed)- a steady pace cardio workout with an option to focus on increasing mileage for those training for longer races or get in an additional interval workout.
Register by 2/28 to receive the early bird pricing below. All options include a free t-shirt or tank! Check out www.momsontherun.com/shop for item descriptions and sizing information. We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week which includes a higher level of structure and support. Interval training is important for both beginning and advanced runners.
Coming This Spring: MOTRwell, our very own nutrition program! Check back soon for details.
Meet Our Coaches
Our coaches can’t wait to meet you!