Welcome to Brooklyn Park Moms on the Run
Stop thinking you could never be a runner and start believing that you can achieve your fitness goals! Moms on the Run can help. We’re not a run club. We’re an instructor-led fitness program with coaching to motivate, educate and encourage you on your journey. You’ll make new friends, find accountability and have fun while working toward a healthier lifestyle.
We welcome all women, all ages and all fitness levels. We offer programming for walkers to beginning runners to experienced runners. Walkers will be encouraged to follow an interval training schedule designed to maximize their fitness levels. Our “learn to run” program begins with mostly walking and gradually transitions to more jogging. Experienced runners will be challenged to improve their times and endurance. We also offer a great selection of additional strength and cardio training formats.
Say yes to Fitness, Fun and Friendship today!
Learn more about current classes.
Connect with Us
Spring/Summer 2017 Registration
Spring Registration Is Now OPEN!
Our signature 18-week training program lets you attend classes from 1 to 3 times per week. We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week, which includes a higher level of structure and support.
Our interval classes offer the ideal training plan for reaching your 5k or 10k goals.
New runners will begin with mostly walking and gradually transition to running a 5k.
Experienced runners will be able to improve on their times and endurance.
Program Pricing. All options include a free t-shirt or tank! Check out www.momsontherun.com/shop for item descriptions and sizing information. We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week which includes a higher level of structure and support. Interval training is important for both beginning and advanced runners.
- 1x a week ($209) - attend 1 session a week, endurance or interval training classes. This plan is intended for those who are interested in regularly attending the same class time each week. If you require flexibility, please see our Any 20 Class Pass option.
- 1x a week plus endurance run ($239) - attend 1 interval training session a week with an add-on endurance run each week. Enroll in the interval class day you plan to attend each week.
- 2x a week with FREE endurance run ($259) - attend 2 interval training sessions a week and get our endurance training classes for free! Enroll in each of the class days you would like to attend.
- Unlimited Enrollment to Maple Grove, Plymouth AND Brooklyn Park Locations ($309)- Best Value!! Under $5 a class. Attend ANY amount of classes each week, includes both endurance or interval training classes.
- Any 20 class pass ($229) - This plan offers the ultimate flexibility for the mom on the run with an unpredictable schedule. Attend up to 20 sessions during the 18 week program, this includes both endurance and interval training classes.
To Register, Enroll Below
- Click the Enroll button next to EACH class you want to attend. (i.e. Sundays AND Wednesdays) You can change enrollment in the future, but this ensures you are on our class lists and receive important info such as location changes and weather cancellations.
- The class description opens, click the green Enroll button at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have an account with Moms on the Run you will need to create one.
- Purchase your plan type.