Welcome to Horizon West in Winter Garden!
Come Run with us as we celebrate our Inaugural Season in Florida!
Stop thinking you could never be a runner and start believing that you can achieve your fitness goals! Moms on the Run can help. We’re not a run club. We’re an instructor-led fitness program with coaching to motivate, educate and encourage you on your journey. You’ll make new friends, find accountability and have fun while working toward a healthier lifestyle.
We welcome all women, all ages and all fitness levels. We offer programming for walkers to beginning runners to experienced runners. Walkers will be encouraged to follow an interval training schedule designed to maximize their fitness levels. Our “learn to run” program begins with mostly walking and gradually transitions to more jogging. Experienced runners will be challenged to improve their times and endurance. We also offer a great selection of additional strength and cardio training formats.
Fall Classes Forming... Registration is Now Open!
All sessions will begin and end at Independence Park, 5849 New Independence Parkway
Winter Garden, Florida 34787 [Near Independence Elementary School]
Our Fall program will run 16 weeks, starting in September and ending in December with an optional celebratory 5k!! Our classes will be offered 2-3 times per week, and participation is based solely upon your schedule, needs and goal! YOU choose the frequency of attendance. This Fall session will be rooted in Interval Training, and will offer something for every level of runner out there... beginner to intermediate - we've got something for you!
Class Description: This 60 minute class includes 30 minutes of cardiovascular interval training for all levels, a warm-up and cool-down, including 15 minutes of strength training, and 10 minutes of stretching. It is our belief that interval training improves strength, speed, cardiovascular fitness, recovery, metabolism and running performance.
Connect with Us:
Phone/Text: (407) 900-8214
There is a closeness about people who
run together. We become better friends,
better athletes, better women by
the company we keep.
2017 Members - Welcome!
Access to your Personal and Class
Your Coach will provide you the Login and Password for this area at the start of the Season
All options include a free t-shirt or tank! Check out www.momsontherun.com/shop for item descriptions and sizing information.
- 1x a week ($189) - Attend 1 Interval Training session a week, for the duration of the 16 week program. Includes a performance shirt in size and style of your choice. This plan is intended for those who are interested in regularly attending the same class time each week. If you require flexibility, please see our Any 20 Class Pass option.
- 2x a week ($249) - Attend (any) 2 Interval Training sessions a week, for the duration of the 16 week program. Includes a performance shirt in size and style of your choice. This plan is intended for those who are interested in regularly attending the same class time each week. If you require flexibility, please consider our Any 20 Class Pass option.
- Any 20 Class Pass ($219) - This plan offers the ultimate flexibility for those who have an unpredictable schedule and want a moderate commitment level. Attend up to 20 sessions throughout the duration of the 16 week program, including both weekday and weekend classes. Enroll each week in the classes that work for you on our calendar. Includes a performance shirt in the size and style of your choice.
Enroll to Register!
- Click the title of the class or the Enroll button for EACH class you want to attend. (i.e. Tuesday Morning AND Thursday nights). You can change enrollment in the future, but this ensures you are on our class lists and receive important info such as location changes and weather cancellations (and we know the weather can still be unpredictable during Fall in Florida!)
- The class description opens, click the green Enroll button at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have an account with Moms on the Run you will need to create one.
- Purchase your plan type.
Meet our Coaches:
Our Coaches can’t wait to meet you and their Bio's are coming soon! We look forward to helping you reach your fitness goals.