Moms on the Run National Fitness Director, Olympian Carrie Tollefson, shares in today's training tip the top reasons to join us during a pandemic. We are living in a crazy time, aren't we? If you ever needed a why to be part of a community, we've got you!
1) You NEED to move your body. Physical activity has so many health benefits and even social distancing encourages outdoor exercise.
2) You NEED to find an activity you can do solo, so there's never been a better time to learn to run.
3) You NEED an amazing community to rely on. Community is not a luxury, but a necessity.
4) You NEED fun in your life! Even if the first few weeks of classes happen virtually, there is still FUN planned: happy hours, coffee chats, and workouts will all be on the calendar.*
5) You NEED time for yourself more during this season than any other.
6) You NEED to spend time outdoors. Spending time outside boosts your immunity, decreases anxiety, increases energy, and improves your sleep — just to name a few!
7) You NEED something on the schedule. Structured classes help you remember what day it is.
8) You NEED something to look forward to.
*Activities will vary by location.