Welcome to Savage Moms on the Run
Stop thinking you could never be a runner and start believing that you can achieve your fitness goals! Moms on the Run can help. We’re not a run club. We’re an instructor-led fitness program with coaching to motivate, educate and encourage you on your journey. You’ll make new friends, find accountability and have fun while working toward a healthier lifestyle.
We welcome all women, all ages and all fitness levels. We offer programming for walkers to beginning runners to experienced runners. Walkers will be encouraged to follow an interval training schedule designed to maximize their fitness levels. Our “learn to run” program begins with mostly walking and gradually transitions to more jogging, with the optional goal of completing a 5k race. Experienced runners will be challenged to improve their times and endurance. We also offer a great selection of additional strength and cardio training formats.
Say yes to Fitness, Fun and Friendship today!
Connect with Us
Our Fall 2017 Session is Open!
Commit to get fit with our 8-week strength and cardio interval training that will maximize your metabolism by providing HIIT at your level. Flexible enrollment options available. Choose from these class options:
Register by 8/31 to receive the early bird pricing below. We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week which includes a higher level of structure and support. Interval training is important for both beginning and advanced runners.
- 1x a week ($89) - attend 1 session a week. This plan is intended for those who are interested in regularly attending the same class time each week.
- 2x a week ($159) - attend 2 interval training sessions a week! Enroll in each of the class days you would like to attend.
To Register for the Fall Session, Enroll Below
- Click the title of the class or the Enroll button for EACH class you want to attend. (i.e. Wednesday nights AND Sunday nights). You can change enrollment in the future, but this ensures you are on our class lists and receive important info such as location changes and weather cancellations.
- The class description opens, click the green Enroll button at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have an account with Moms on the Run you will need to create one.
- Purchase your plan type.
Meet Our Coaches
Our coaches can’t wait to meet you! We look forward to helping you reach your fitness goals.