Welcome to Hastings Moms on the Run
Stop thinking you could never be a runner and start believing that you can achieve your fitness goals! Moms on the Run can help. We’re not a run club. We’re an instructor-led fitness program with coaching to motivate, educate and encourage you on your journey. You’ll make new friends, find accountability and have fun while working toward a healthier lifestyle.
We welcome all women, all ages and all fitness levels. We offer programming for walkers to beginning runners to experienced runners. Walkers will be encouraged to follow an interval training schedule designed to maximize their fitness levels. Our “learn to run” program begins with mostly walking and gradually transitions to more jogging, with the optional goal of completing a 5k race. Experienced runners will be challenged to improve their times and endurance. We also offer a great selection of additional strength and cardio training formats.
Say yes to Fitness, Fun and Friendship today! Learn more about current classes.
Connect with Us
Our Fall 2017 Session is NOW OPEN!
Commit to get fit with our 8-week strength and cardio interval training that will maximize your metabolism by providing HIIT at your level. Flexible enrollment options available. Choose from these class options:
Meeting Location, Dates, Times:
2017 Members: Access our season training schedules and welcome packet with the white "Member Updates" button. Access your personal class schedule and registration account through the "Member Account Login" above.
We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week which includes a higher level of structure and support. Interval training is important for both beginning and advanced runners.
- 1x a week ($99) - attend 1 session a week, endurance or interval training classes. This plan is intended for those who are interested in regularly attending the same class day each week.
- 1x a week plus endurance run ($149) - attend 1 interval training session a week with an add-on endurance run each week. Enroll in the interval class day you plan to attend each week.
- 2x a week with FREE endurance run ($169) - attend 2 interval training sessions a week and get our endurance training classes for free! Enroll in each of the class days you would like to attend.
To Register for the Fall Session, Enroll Below
- Click the title of the class or the Enroll button for EACH class you want to attend. (i.e. Tuesday nights AND Saturday mornings). You can change enrollment in the future, but this ensures you are on our class lists and received important info such as location changes and weather cancellations.
- The class description opens, click the green Enroll button at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have an account with Moms on the Run you will need to create one.
- Purchase your plan type.
Meet Our Coaches
Our coaches can’t wait to meet you! We look forward to helping you meet your fitness goals.