Welcome to Cottage Grove Moms on the Run
Stop thinking you could never be a runner and start believing that you can achieve your fitness goals! Moms on the Run can help. We’re not a run club. We’re an instructor-led fitness program with coaching to motivate, educate and encourage you on your journey. You’ll make new friends, find accountability and have fun while working toward a healthier lifestyle.
We welcome all women, all ages and all fitness levels. We offer programming for walkers to beginning runners to experienced runners. Walkers will be encouraged to follow an interval training schedule designed to maximize their fitness levels. Our “learn to run” program begins with mostly walking and gradually transitions to more jogging. Experienced runners will be challenged to improve their times and endurance. We also offer a great selection of additional strength and cardio training formats.
Say yes to Fitness, Fun and Friendship today! Learn more about current classes here.
Learn more about current classes.
Connect with Us
It's Not too Late to Join us for Winter!
Our winter season is still available to join! Pro-rated pricing available, contact email@example.com for more information.
Spring/Summer 2017 Registration is NOW OPEN!
Our signature 18-week training program lets you attend classes from 1 to 3 times per week. We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week, which includes a higher level of structure and support. Interval training improves strength, speed, cardiovascular fitness, metabolism and running performance. It also allows beginning runners to ease their way toward their first 5k race. Class Options:
All options include a free t-shirt or tank! Check out www.momsontherun.com/shop for item descriptions and sizing information. We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week which includes a higher level of structure and support.
- 1x a week ($199) - attend 1 session a week, endurance or interval training classes. This plan is intended for those who are interested in regularly attending the same class time each week. If you require flexibility, please see our Any 20 Class Pass option.
- 1x a week plus endurance run ($229) - attend 1 interval training session a week with an add-on endurance run each week. Enroll in the interval class days you would like to attend.
- 2x a week with FREE endurance run ($249) - attend 2 interval training sessions a week and get our endurance training classes for free! Enroll in each of the class days you would like to attend.
- Any 20 class pass ($219) - This plan offers the ultimate flexibility for the mom on the run with an unpredictable schedule. Attend up to 20 sessions during the 18 week program, this includes both endurance and interval training classes.
EARLY BIRD PRICES good through 2/28/17 All options by 3/31 include your choice of a performance technical shirt! Register early as prices increase after 2/28 and again 3/31.
To Register, Enroll Below!
- Click the Enroll button next to EACH class you want to attend (i.e. Wednesdays And Saturdays) You can always change enrollment in the future, but it ensures you are on our class lists and receive important info such as location changes and weather cancellations.
- The class description opens, click the green Enroll button at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have an account with Moms on the Run you will need to create one.
- Purchase your plan type.
Meet Our Coaches
Franchise Owner and Head Coach: Charlyn McDanold