Welcome to Cottage Grove Moms on the Run
Stop thinking you could never be a runner and start believing that you can achieve your fitness goals! Moms on the Run can help. We’re not a run club. We’re an instructor-led fitness program with coaching to motivate, educate and encourage you on your journey. You’ll make new friends, find accountability and have fun while working toward a healthier lifestyle.
We welcome all women, all ages and all fitness levels. We offer programming for walkers to beginning runners to experienced runners. Walkers will be encouraged to follow an interval training schedule designed to maximize their fitness levels. Our “learn to run” program begins with mostly walking and gradually transitions to more jogging. Experienced runners will be challenged to improve their times and endurance. We also offer a great selection of additional strength and cardio training formats.
Say yes to Fitness, Fun and Friendship today!
This week - we started! Contact us to come check out a class!
Learn more about current classes.
Connect with Us
Spring/Summer 2017 is STILL OPEN!
Our signature 18-week training program lets you attend classes from 1 to 3 times per week. We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week, which includes a higher level of structure and support. Interval training improves strength, speed, cardiovascular fitness, metabolism and running performance. It also allows beginning runners to ease their way toward their first 5k race. Class Options:
2017 Members: Access our season training schedules and welcome packet with the white "Member Updates" button. Access your personal class schedule and registration account through the "Member Account Login" above.
All options include a free t-shirt or tank! Check out www.momsontherun.com/shop for item descriptions and sizing information. We strongly recommend choosing an interval class at least once a week which includes a higher level of structure and support.
- 1x a week ($229) - attend 1 session a week, endurance or interval training classes. This plan is intended for those who are interested in regularly attending the same class time each week. If you require flexibility, please see our Any 20 Class Pass option.
- 1x a week plus endurance run ($259) - attend 1 interval training session a week with an add-on endurance run each week. Enroll in the interval class days you would like to attend.
- 2x a week with FREE endurance run ($279) - attend 2 interval training sessions a week and get our endurance training classes for free! Enroll in each of the class days you would like to attend.
- Any 20 class pass ($249) - This plan offers the ultimate flexibility for the mom on the run with an unpredictable schedule. Attend up to 20 sessions during the 18 week program, this includes both endurance and interval training classes.
Register Now! It's not too late to get a shirt of your choice while supplies last.
New! MOTRwell Nutrition Program
Our very own nutrition program, is here! We are partnering with bestselling author Dietitian Cassie, RD, LD, to provide a nutrition and weight management and peak performance program with a significant cost savings for MOTRwell members. Learn more about the program.
MOTRwell ($497 value for only $97)
This 12 week program is going to simplify your diet for excellent nutrition, peak performance, enhanced/improved energy, and weight management. You will learn how to achieve balanced eating with real food and easy recipes... all while supporting your runner's lifestyle! Your body will get the optimal nutrition and energy it needs for you to be feeling unstoppable! Enroll Now!
Register for MOTRwell by May 24th.
MOTRwell Weekly Connect Group ($49)
Participation in the MOTRwell nutrition program is a prerequisite for joining this group. This weekly connect group will provide additional accountability to those participating in the program by meeting once a week after class for a group discussion. Our coach leading this session will facilitate with discussion questions provided by Dietitian Cassie. We'll meet Wednesdays at 7:30 right after class.
To Register, Enroll Below!
- Click the Enroll button next to EACH class you want to attend (i.e. Wednesdays And Saturdays) You can always change enrollment in the future, but it ensures you are on our class lists and receive important info such as location changes and weather cancellations.
- The class description opens, click the green Enroll button at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have an account with Moms on the Run you will need to create one.
- Purchase your plan type.
Meet Our Coaches
Franchise Owner and Head Coach: Charlyn McDanold