Welcome to Anoka Moms on the Run
We offer programming for all fitness levels, from walkers to beginning runners to experienced runners. Our “learn to run” program begins with mostly walking and gradually transitions to more jogging. Experienced runners will be challenged to improve their times and endurance. Walkers will be encouraged to follow an interval training schedule designed to maximize their fitness levels. We also offer a great selection of additional strength and cardio training formats.
Learn more about current classes.
Connect with Us
- 1x a week ($89) - attend 1 session a week, endurance or interval training class. This plan is intended for those who are interested in regularly attending the same class time each week.
- 1x a week plus endurance run ($139) - attend 1 interval training session a week with an add-on endurance run each week.
- 2x a week with FREE endurance run ($159) - attend 2 interval training sessions a week and attend the endurance run each week for free.
To Register, Enroll Below:
- Click the Enroll button next to EACH class you want to attend. (i.e. Thursdays AND Sundays) You can change enrollment in the future, but this ensures you are on our class lists and receive important info such as location changes and weather cancellations.
- The class description opens, click the green Enroll button at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have an account with
- Purchase your plan type
Meet Our Coaches
Our coaches can't wait to meet you!